Ⅰ. Precautions for driving electric golfcarts
1. Put the parking brake and the handbrake to the bottom before driving to avoid burning the brake pads or the motor.
2. When starting, pay attention to whether the braking and steering of the vehicle are normal and whether there is any abnormal noise. If there is an abnormal fault, stop the vehicle immediately and remove the fault before driving.
3. Overloading is prohibited; children should be taken care of by adults.
4. When driving, you should always control the vehicle, keep your line of sight clear, and keep a safe distance from any objects.
4. When the electric golf car is driving, please remind passengers not to stick their heads and limbs out of the car.
5. If you encounter loose objects, potholes or ground bumps, you should avoid passing.
6. Please turn slowly, especially when the road is slippery in rainy days, or when going up and downhill. Dangerous operations such as driving up and downhill at a high speed, excessive steering, etc., can easily lead to safety accidents.
7. When the red light in the power indicator flashes, it means that the power has reached the limit, please stop using the vehicle and charge it in time.
Note: When the vehicle needs to change the direction of forward and backward, it should be done after the vehicle is stopped, and operate in the order of forward gear - neutral gear - reverse gear, or reverse gear - neutral gear - forward gear. It is strictly forbidden for the vehicle to suddenly change the driving direction while driving, which is very likely to cause damage to the discharge control and motor.
Ⅱ. Charging and battery use of electric golfcarts
1. After the vehicle battery is discharged, it should be charged in time to avoid charging for more than 24 hours, otherwise the battery life will be shortened.
2. In summer, after the vehicle is driven, the battery temperature is high, so it is not advisable to charge it immediately, wait for the battery to cool before charging, and do not charge in the sun.
3. The temperature in winter is very low, and the charging and discharging performance of the battery will be reduced when the battery is in a low temperature state. The charging should be carried out as close to the normal temperature as possible.
4. Use the special charger equipped with the vehicle to charge the battery, otherwise it will affect the endurance and life of the battery pack.
5. During the driving process, the driver should pay attention to observe the power indicator of the meter, and charge it in time when the power is exhausted.
6. Storage and maintenance of the electric golf cart: If it is not used for a long time, the battery should be fully charged and stored, and the battery should be discharged once a month and fully charged once a month.
7. Keep the charging place wide and ventilated.
8. When the service life of the lead-acid battery reaches the end of its life, the capacity of the battery drops sharply and cannot meet the requirements of power supply. At this time, it is necessary to replace a new battery with the same brand, the same specification, the same capacity, and the same voltage (full voltage difference) < 0.1V) batteries are a group, and the new battery group should be balanced and charged before use.
9. The surface of the battery, connecting wires and bolts should be kept clean and dry for a long time. Avoid liquid on the surface of the battery, if there is, please wipe it in time.
10. The connection of the battery must be kept in good condition. Always check whether the poles of the battery are oxidized, and whether the fastening bolts are loose, so as to avoid heating, ignition, and burning of the poles due to poor contact.
- Electric Golf Carts
- Electric Utility Vehicle
Electric Shuttle Bus
- Electric Shuttle Bus Open Type
- Electric Shuttle Bus Closed Type