Ⅰ. Driving safety tips for electric golf carts
Electric golf carts are easy to operate, but there will be dangers if they are improperly operated. You should pay attention to safety when using electric golf carts. The safety here refers to personal safety and the safety of the golf course environment.
In order to ensure the safety of your electric golf cart, we remind you of the following precautions:
1. Before driving
Before starting the electric golf cart, make sure the caddie shouts "OK" before driving.
2. During driving
(1) Do not drive while looking at your mobile phone;
(2) When the electric golf cart is driving, you should always pay attention to the players around you. Once you find someone preparing to hit the ball, please stop and continue driving after hitting the ball;
(3) When driving an electric golfcart, keep driving at a constant speed to avoid making a lot of noise;
(4) Be careful with curves and steep sections, slow down when encountering downhill/turning, avoid the guardrail as much as possible, and ensure the safety of yourself and your caddie;
(5) Please keep your valuables by yourself, do not put them on the electric golf cart to avoid loss;
Ⅱ. Knowledge of electric golf cart driving rules
Due to different seasons and different course conditions, golf courses implement different driving rules for golf carts, the most common of which are two.
1. Electric golf carts are only allowed on the driveway
This rule applies to courses with softer ground to avoid damage to fairway turf.
2. 90 degree rule
When the club allows electric golf carts to go on the fairway, it is required that the electric golf carts mainly drive on the lane. After reaching the position flush with the drop point, turn at a right angle of 90 degrees, cross the fairway and drive directly to the ball position. Drive back to the fairway the same way and continue driving forward.
Implementing the 90-degree rule allows players to drive to the ball with minimal damage to the fairway.
It must be remembered that, under any circumstances on any golf course, electric golf carts and hand-pulled carts are strictly prohibited from driving (pushing) the upper range and teeing ground, otherwise serious damage to the golf course will be caused, which is unforgivable.
There are usually signs on the golf course to indicate the driving and parking areas of electric golf carts, which should be strictly followed.
Kinghike is a professional supplier of electric golf carts and sightseeing carts. We can provide quality golf carts.
Because it is powered by power, there is no exhaust gas during operation, and the vehicle has zero emissions and other harmful substances, which can not only effectively protect the lawn of the golf cart, but also be very good for environmental protection and air purification. A large amount of exhaust gas is generated, so it has a greater advantage from the environmentally friendly and energy-saving electric golf cart. Welcome to consult.
- Electric Golf Carts
- Electric Utility Vehicle
Electric Shuttle Bus
- Electric Shuttle Bus Open Type
- Electric Shuttle Bus Closed Type